Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Yarnarian Changes Shipping Costs!

Enough with the Priority Mail option. It's gotten very expensive and why should you pay all that money! So, as of immediately, effective right this minute (but not retroactive), I'm mailing First Class. $3.00 for the first skein and $.50/skein afterwords up to 3 skeins in a pkg. Isn't that much nicer? Hey we have to save where we can.

International, unfortunately, has to stay where it is. I know; it's a lot of money, but packages go by weight, so when I tack on an extra yarn, the cost doubles. I wish I could change this, but I'm not in charge of the Postal Service.

Jen - Be my guest! If I ship a $20 yarn + Priority postage, it comes to $25/skein, which I think is a lot. After all, the extra money is not in the yarn but in the postage. And first class still gets there pretty quickly.

Judy - I want to see pics of the socks. Not that I'm nosy or anything. Hah! I am now also reading your blog. I'm not a quilter, the sewing machine is kaput, but I so admire them.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are not going to be offended if I switch my shipping in the same way, are you? I think the postage for priority is getting a little silly.

Anonymous said...

Just found you blog. I'm knitting some of your yarn (lilac Rose) that I bought last year. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails