Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Yarnarian Gets Sugary!

Hello, my darlings, my dears, my sweetie pies, my little kumquats,

Blech! All that sugary greeting stuff is going to do bad things to my blood sugar. But I'm feeling quite sugary today. And do you know why? Because tomorrow we're off to the Cape! Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay I chortle in my joy!

Today I bank, buy Ensure for the Mommie, deliver Ensure and clean clothing to the Mommie, who will still be in bed when I get there (lazy Mommie), do some more laundry because dummy here forgot to wash her favorite sweat jackets, pack, knit, pack, knit, and generally sigh a lot.

Play nicely while I'm gone. I have eyes in the back of my head, and if any of you throws spit balls, I will know it.

Talk to you when I get back.

Carolyn and Erin - I plan on having lots of fun. I just finished the most important part of the packing: decided which yarns to take.

Linda - We love it because there are 15 little towns on this small piece of land, and each town and its subdivisions is different from the next one. We go off-season because neither of us is a beach sitter, and the crowds don't arrive until later. The downside of this is that it is always rainy or cloudy and chilly.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

***Sigh*** Lucky girl. Float on off into happy land.

Erin said...

Yea! Have fun!

Linda W said...

Have a great time. The Cape. I live in Southern California, The Cape is one of my fantasy destinations.

Anonymous said...

God! I remember when we could take a week off and forget the world. Forget some of it for me, will you? Have fun!

Skep

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails