Friday, May 9, 2008

The Yarnarian Reveals All! And Trees!

For those of you who have been dying (dyeing?) to know what all this Kona is for, I can now officially tell you because Renee has given me the go-head.

Renee is GoddessKnits, and is the very talented lady behind all those gorgeous Mystery Shawls. She is currently taking sign ups for her Anniversary Shawl. Soon she'll start taking sign-ups for Mystery Shawl 9, and, ta da!!!, I've dyed up the Kona for it. Is this neat or what!

These gorgeous shawls are yahoo KALs, and her instructions are perfect. The price is very affordable. She also has a couple of forums on Ravelry, Goddess Knits, and Mystery Shawl Along. Her older patterns are also for sale on her web site.

So, these pretty babies are reserved for MS9, and what doesn't sell there, I'll put up for sale to the general public after she closes the sign-ups.

One of my amazing customers asked if I would dye up some blue sock yarns. Of course I would. Do any of you have any color desires? There is no obligation if it is only one skein; if you don't like it, someone else will. Message me on Ravelry or on my email (over on the right) if you'd like.

More pics of our trees taken last night about 6 pm.







Here's my exciting personal news: I'm finally getting a color and cut at a new salon! I have about 3 inches of gray showing, my hair is wild and very thin, and I look about 10 years older. I go through these gray moments about once a year. I have to see exactly how gray I am (very, very gray) and should I not dye it. Hah! The Mommie has less white hair than I have, and more body to her hair. If wigs weren't uncomfortable, I say the hell with it, and just buy a couple of pieces. This is a big sore point in my life. Just telling you..

Now that was a good rant!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails