Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Um.......

The Yarnarian misses her dyeing craziness. Shhhh. Don't tell this to ruth, because she won't believe it, but TY wants to dye.

However, we shall persevere, and we shall have a hair cut and color, and knit. We are a brave duo, The Yarnarian and I.

Skeppie - It takes too long to write Skepweaver. My leetle cupcake!

Henya - A temporary retirement from retirement is quite delicious! I am beginning to miss the dyeing though. But I'll have a forced hiatus from it, so that will really charge up my batteries.

2 comments:

Henya said...

Glad to hear you are having fun. The scarf is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Skeppie! Huh. We have secret identities: Yarnarian, (Flamingo?) Skeppie... (Mad Cow?) How to keep track, dear me.

I am a mint chocolate cupcake: "whimsical and quite quirky."

S.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails