Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Yarnarian is Back!

Now I have to wash the mounds of laundry that were left before we took off and the mounds of laundry that we now accumulated. Laundry is forever!

Pics and what-have-you coming up maybe tomorrow or Mon or Tues. Gotta get my act together first.

I will tell you that we had our usual glorious time, ate way too much, but walked a lot. The scale is tomorrow morning. I'm already trembling.

Did lots of knitting, reading, walking, napping, and thrift-shopping. The Schmutz Meister was in his element, and got some very interesting goodies.

Henya - I had a wonderful time, but it is good to be back!


Sharon - You will be green with envy over my "treasures"! Hah!


Jen - Sigh!

Linda - You're a brave woman!

4 comments:

Henya said...

Welcome back. I am glad that you had a good time, but I missed you. Love the Flamingo yarn.

SharonO said...

Glad to see you back. I hope you are nice and rested. 'Can't wait to see your treasures.

Jen said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a good time!

Linda W said...

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails