Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Yarnarian Continues Her Cape Adventures!

But, first look at the previous post for the Trio of Pretty Lacy Scarves patterns! You can buy individually or as a set. I see that Shimmer is unloved. It truly is lovely in real life. Maybe I should do another one just so you can see how pretty it is. In my spare time. Hah.

OK, on to Cape Cod! These are pics from the Nantucket side of the Cape, the southern side. Our Inn is .8 mile from the beach, so we walk down just about every day.





It's a pretty walk down to the beach, and the reward is all that seaspray, and taste, and smell. Yup, I even like the smell of low tide. Let's face it: I like ocean and Long Island Sound!

Dyeing News: Here are the 3 green yarns that I dyed before vacation, all in Penny Yarn. The first one is Palest Sage, and it is an almost solid. Next is Fairy Green, a bit more color variation than Palest Sage, but I would still consider it somewhat almost solid (?), and last is Green Melange, made up of various greens more or less in the same values, not an almost solid.







itsJUSTme-wendy - Purely by accident. I dyed these a couple of weeks before we left. Maybe it was an unconscious desire to be there?

Henya - Maybe it was wishful thinking? Good Yom Tov to you and yours.

2 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Did you realize that your yarn matches your pictures, did you do that on purpose?

Henya said...

It definitely matches. I love the bottom green the most. Good Yom Tov.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails