Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm prepared to dye!

Have you seen that old movie, Galaxy Quest? BF's Hubster discovered it on Thanksgiving when my Hubbo decided to introduce it it him. This was in a fog of turkey overload and both guys were in conk-out mode. Until GQ. That woke Hubster up, and ever since then, he walks around talking like the aliens. So today is his birthday. (If he or BF had a website, I'd ask you to wish him a Happy Birthday, but they don't.) BF called me on her cell from the road, and Hubster was merrily doing his GQ imitation. I wish I could find a way to write it, but I can't. Trust me, it's a loony accent.

My favorite movie of all time is, of course, the Princess Bride! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die! I would change that to: "My name is the Yarnarian. You buy my yarn. I'm prepared to dye."

Here are the new yarns. Put on the shades, dear reader. Don't say I didn't warn you!

In order: First Love, Winter Love, Tree Love, and True Love.






Bev: anything available is now on my etsy site. http://fritzl.etsy.com

First Love, Winter Love and Tree Love flew out of here. Don't worry, I have more love planned.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

The yarns are gorgeous as usual!

You have great taste in movies. I love BOTH Galaxy Quest and The Princess Bride and never tire of seeing either.

Bev said...

Gorgeous, do you have them listed on your site yet. I have to shop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails